Who We Are
Eric Sands, MBA
Eric Sands’ financial services career spans more than fifteen years working closely as a strategic counselor with some of the country's wealthiest families and their advisors. For over fifteen years, Eric has been helping affluent investors pursue their financial objectives. He has extensive experience in retirement issues, asset allocation, investment selection, investment management, education planning, estate planning coordination, and asset protection strategies.
His work is distinguished by client-focused relationships built on trust and integrity, and Eric has developed a finely tuned ability to serve as a strategic counselor to the wealthy.
Prior to working in financial services, Eric had a career as a Chief Financial Officer. Eric Sands, MBA, is the Founder and President of Sands Financial Services. Eric Sands provides ongoing financial planning and investment management services for:
- Individual Private and Public Sector Professionals
- Physicians and Dentists
- Trusts & Foundations
- Individuals experiencing an inheritance or sudden wealth
- Individuals establishing new financial goals post-divorce
- Non-Traditional Families
- Retirees and Pre-Retirees
- Business Owners – who own, or once owned, a successful business, often a family business, which is both a source of pride and income for their families.
- Executives – who have had a strong income for many years, who may have substantial equity in the company they serve and who have retired or deem retirement planning as critical to their future.
- Wealthy Families – who have tens of millions, or even hundreds of millions, of dollars in investable assets and a very complex set of holdings that can include a primary business, real estate, collectibles and other high-value assets.
Eric earned his BSBA in Finance from the University of Florida, his MBA in Finance from Loyola University and his BBA in Accounting from Florida Atlantic University. Eric started college at 16. He has supplemented his education by earning his FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Principal) and Series 66 securities registrations (Uniform Combined State Law Exam), as well as licenses for life, health, and variable annuities * in the state of Florida.
Do not miss an opportunity for a complimentary consultation to help protect your assets and address your goals.
I encourage you to explore my site and learn more about the services I provide. Should you have any questions or would like more information on my firm, please feel free to call me at 954-721-4767. I look forward to hearing from you!