Business Owners worry about growing your business, being more efficient, preservation of capital and also about providing your clients with the best services. This leaves very little time to think about managing your own personal finances and the business finances. Contact me If you are a business owner with the following concerns:
- You have an accountant that advises the business, but you would like someone who is experienced in assisting the owners with their personal finances.
- You want to run your business and work with someone who knows and understand all the issues you face regarding your personal finances.
- You want assistance on how to maximize your retirement contributions, profit sharing, defined benefit, SEP, ESOP and/or how to set up a company 401K plan.
- You want more free time.
- You don't have anyone to call or talk to regarding your personal or business finances.
- You would like someone to guide you to the right resources and help you plan your business exit strategy.
- Accurate business valuation services
- If something were to happen to you tomorrow you are not sure how secure your family would be. Create plans for business continuity.
Many business owners want to offer their employees a retirement plan but aren’t sure where to start. We can help clients with:
- 401(k) retirement plans*
- Profit sharing plans*
- Cash balance plans* & Defined Benefit Plans*
- Roth, SIMPLE, and SEP IRAs*
- ESOPs (Employee Stock Option Plans)*
Exit & Succession Planning
A succession plan is a critical element of a business owner’s exit planning strategy. A goal of many business owners is to someday transfer their business interest to either family members or key employees. Succession planning can help businesses in the case of the owner’s death or disability. We can help you formalize your succession objectives and future goals, and refer you to CPAs and attorneys for further assistance.
Buy and Sell Strategies
All business owners, whether they own or co-own their business, should have a plan in the case of an unexpected death. Buy-sell agreements can help protect a business owner and his or her business from unintended ownership transfers and protect the heirs by offering them the chance to turn shares into cash. We can offer advice on buy-sell agreements and provide referrals to attorneys who can help draft the agreement.
Investment Banking Opportunities
Are you a business owner with at least $2MM in EBITDA that is considering selling, refinancing, source investors or restructuring your company for the future. I can help with every aspect of selling and financing a business, including: debt restructuring, mezzanine financing, tax planning, executing leveraged buyouts, strategic partnering, consulting and other related services.