Investment Management* & Services
At Sands Financial Services, I believe my holistic planning approach adds a broader perspective to all I do and provides increased benefits to my clients.
I can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
- Banking & lines of credit
- Social Security and Avoiding Outliving Your Nest Egg
I also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
My priorities are the following:
The allocating funds among various asset classes. Asset classes exhibit different market dynamics, and different interaction effects; thus, the allocation of money among asset classes will have a significant effect on your performance.
Effective diversification requires management of the correlation between the asset classes and returns.
The assets managed professionally for fees reached an all-time high of US $62.4 trillion in 2012, and these industry assets under management were expected to reach US $70.2 trillion at the end of 2013 as per a Cerulli Associates estimate.
Asset allocation does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. Diversification does not assure or guarantee better performance and cannot eliminate the risk of investment losses. *Investment management and financial planning services are offered by Eric Sands through his affiliation with HD Vest.