At Sands Financial Services, I believe my holistic planning approach adds a broader perspective to all I do and provides increased benefits to my clients.
For Individuals, I can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
- Banking & lines of credit
- Social Security and Avoiding Outliving Your Nest Egg
I also can answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Business Owners worry about growing your business, being more efficient, and also about providing your clients with the best services. This leaves very little time to think about managing your own personal finances and the business finances. Contact me If you are a business owner with the following concerns:
- You have an accountant that advises the business, but you would like someone who is experienced in assisting the owners with their personal finances.
- You want to run your business and work with someone who knows and understand all the issues you face regarding your personal finances.
- You want assistance on how to maximize your retirement contributions, profit sharing, defined benefit, SEP, ESOP and/or how to set up a company 401K plan.
- You want more free time.
- You don't have anyone to call or talk to regarding your personal or business finances.
- You would like someone to guide you to the right resources and help you plan your business exit strategy.
- Accurate business valuation services
- If something were to happen to you tomorrow you are not sure how secure your family would be. Create plans for business continuity.
I have helped many people just like you with similar issues and concerns. I can help you create a plan that is designed to address your situation.
Eric Sands, MBA
Eric Sands’ financial services career spans more than fifteen years working closely as a strategic counselor with some of the country's wealthiest families and their advisors. For over fifteen years, Eric has been helping affluent investors pursue their financial objectives. He has extensive experience in retirement issues, asset allocation, investment selection, investment management, education planning, estate planning coordination, and asset protection strategies.
His work is distinguished by client-focused relationships built on trust and integrity, and Eric has developed a finely tuned ability to serve as a strategic counselor to the wealthy.
Prior to working in financial services, Eric had a career as a Chief Financial Officer. Eric Sands, MBA, is the Founder and President of Sands Financial Services. Eric Sands provides ongoing financial planning and investment management services for:
- Individual Private and Public Sector Professionals
- Physicians and Dentists
- Trusts & Foundations
- Individuals experiencing an inheritance or sudden wealth
- Individuals establishing new financial goals post-divorce
- Non-Traditional Families
Eric earned his BSBA in Finance from the University of Florida, his MBA in Finance from Loyola University and his BBA in Accounting from Florida Atlantic University. Eric started college at 16. He has supplemented his education by earning his FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Principal) and Series 66 securities registrations (Uniform Combined State Law Exam), as well as licenses for life, health, and variable annuities * in the state of Florida.
Do not miss an opportunity for a complimentary consultation to help protect your assets and address your goals.
I encourage you to explore my site and learn more about the services I provide. Should you have any questions or would like more information on my firm, please feel free to call me at 954-721-4767. I look forward to hearing from you!